Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2012

Well it's been a while!

I began this blog last year with every intention of writing regularly, but frankly I was baffled by 'Blogger' and got put off by loosing my blog and struggling to find it! But new year, new start!

Many things have changed since last year, for one the garden;
The Children's area is looking great, the beans grew well and created a great hiding den for the boy. He now has a play house with it's own picket fence! Here it is before we painted the outside
It is now blue (I will add a pic asap!). Here is the inside;
I painted it white with one chalkboard panel for Chicken Child to get creative!


We did quite well in the veg garden this year producing enough to keep us going through the summer and autumn.  We still have leeks on the patch, onions and garlic in storage and a few butternut squash too!
This year I hope we will be able to store potatoes, squash etc.

I set up my business Cotton Kisses making clothing and accessories for children and their mummies. Pop over to my fb page and take a look!


So this year, between my beautiful boy, the veg garden, the chickens and Cotton Kisses  things are going to be pretty busy....oh yeah, and did I mention? We will have a new addition to the family in June! Mama is pregnant!

2012 is set to be an exciting year! x

No comments:

Post a Comment